Saturday, June 24-Friday, June 30 (New Calendar Ss Peter and Paul Feast is Thursday, June 29)
Saturday afternoon/evening and Sunday morning Campers arrive in Bozeman, camp out Sat evening on St. Anthony Church property, attend Sat pm and Sun morning services, then head to Harrison Sunday after fellowship.
- 2-6 pm—Arrive at St. Peter’s Monastery site in Harrison (begin set up for sleeping)
- 6 pm—Meal
- 7 pm—Welcome/Orientation, then free time
- 9 pm—Vespers or Evening Prayers
- 10 pm—in tents, 10:15 lights out
Basic Daily (Proposed) Schedule
- 7 am—Akathist
- 8 am—Breakfast
- 8:30 am—Instructions for work teams—get to work
- Rest time
- 2:00-4:30 pm—Work
- 5-6 pm—Talk, and small groups
- 6 pm—Dinner, then structured activities or free time
- 9 pm—Service (Vespers)
- 10 pm—Lights out
Thursday is a Feast Day. We will have Liturgy in the morning.
If interested in participating in the 2017 Camp, please download, complete, and send in this application: SPM Youth Camp Application.