The work week begins Sunday afternoon. Please arrive at the monastery work site in Harrison any time after 3 p.m. and before 6 p.m. dinner. You are also welcome to come to Bozeman for weekend services at St Anthony’s (arriving Saturday, June 22—Vespers is at 6 p.m.—Sunday Liturgy at 9:30 a.m.). Please let Fr David know if you plan to arrive early.
- 9:30 am—Divine Liturgy at St Anthony, with Fellowship Meal after (optional)
- 3-6 pm—Arrive at St. Peter’s Monastery site in Harrison (begin set up for sleeping)
- 6 pm—Meal
- 7 pm—Welcome/Orientation
- 9 pm—Vespers, & Circle Time
- 10:15 pm—lights out
Basic Daily (Tentative) Schedule
- 7 am—Akathist
- 8 am—Breakfast
- 8:30 am—Instructions for work teams—get to work
- 9-1 pm—Monastery work
- Afternoons will vary with water time, talks, small groups, hiking
- 6 pm—Dinner, then group activities (softball, etc.)
- 9 pm—Vespers
- 10 pm—Circle Time then Lights out
Closing Day Saturday Schedule
- 7:15 am—Morning Prayer & check in
- 8 am—Clean-up, service prep and final work (group picture)
- 10 am—Liturgy for the Feast of Ss Peter and Paul
- 11:30 am—Celebration Meal
IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE 2019 CAMP PHOTO, DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE AND SEND IN THIS APPLICATION: get the PDF!
HERE’S MORE INFORMATION: get the PDF!